5 Things I Can't Live Without

by - 01:02


Assalamualaikum,


blog challenge


Hi,

Topic for today is 5 things I can't live without, however I have trouble thinking what 2 other things that I can't live without. If we want to talk about food and drinks, every people in this world can't live without it. What else huh? *tick tock tick tock* Come on, brain. Give me some ideas. Oh no! My mind has blank already. 

Here are the 5 things I can't live without it:-

  1. A pillow to hug.
    I must have a pillow to hug before I sleep. I feel safe by hugging it. Sometimes, I brought it together for travelling. 
  2. Laptop.
    I always use it for blogging and checking email. Even though, I don't have internet connection, I always bring my laptop and my extenal hard disk for movies. So, I don't feel bored when been left alone.
  3. Smartphone.
    I use it to call and text someone when I'm bored. I love to listen music using my phone. Sometimes, I played game with it. I woke up using my phone's alarm. 
  4. Music.
    I love kept hundreds of music with different genre in my music folder. Sometimes, I will sing a long with my favourite song and sing it before my bed time until I feel sleepy. It acts as my lullaby to sleep.
  5. Earphone.
    How I can forget about this? A most important accessories to listen music. I always put it near me especially when I am in bed. If I struggled to sleep because of nightmares, I need to calm down by listening to music in my phone.
These are the lists of things I can't live without it. How about yours? Share it here with me.

That's all for today.

Love,
Mya Rosli



You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. dah nama pn blogger, mana boleh berpisah dengan laptop.

      Delete
  2. Earphone! it is a crucial thing for me as well every time I step out of my house. Senang dengar lagu, senang nak call hand-free :D

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penggemar muzik memang kena ada earphone. Tak seronok pasang kuat2 mengganggu orang lain.

      Delete