What's In My Makeup Bag

by - 22:00


Assalamualaikum,

Makeup Bag

Today I would like to show what's in my makeup bag. But before that, I want to tell how I got involved in beauty. I started to love beauty products after my studies. After a long break, I thought maybe I should do some small business. As a dropship maybe. I survey every single page or post on Facebook to become a dropship. 

I found my cousin's post about the product she sells and she looks for more dropship to expand her business. What did I do is asked her what should I do and how much that I get for a product - commission. She explains everything from A to Z. The product that I started to sell 2 years ago is Nurraysa. 

From there I started to involve more towards beauty. To get more customers to buy your product, you should try the product first. After I tried every product that I can use, I make it as my favourite product for skincare or makeup. Besides, Nurraysa has KKM approval.

Makeup Bag

Most of the makeup products that I use is Nurraysa. In my makeup bag, there are many kinds of Nurraysa. First, I like to wear Nurraysa Argan Whitening Moisturizer. I always wear it after a shower or before putting a makeup. It gives your skin moisture. 

After that, I use Nurraysa Treatment Serum as antiseptic. It can be used directly to acne. The acne will shrink smaller and unpainful. Then, I applied Nurraysa UV Cream to prevent Uv sunlight. It contains SPF 50 and enlightened your skin.

My makeup bag also has Althea Petal Velvet Powder that I just bought from Althea. I love to use it after applying Serum. It becomes my simple touch up by using it. I also paired it with Nurraysa Exclusive Velvet Lipmatte. I have two colour; Barbie Doll Pink and Glamorous Peach.

Besides, I also have Nurraysa Shining Mineral Blusher and Nurraysa Pearl Magic Lipstick. I also have a couple of Nurraysa Kabuki Brush. This brush is synthetic. I used it to apply the cream and blusher on my face. 

I hope I can add a few more items such as mascara and eyeliner. I'm not expert about eyes. I've tried once before. It so hard to make sure the eyeliner didn't go into eyes. But I still learning it slowly through video. Or I can ask someone else to do it for me. Hehehe. 

That's all the item in my makeup bag. How about yours? 

See you again. 

Love,
MYA ROSLI

You May Also Like

1 comments